Keystone Diploma: The Nuts & Bolts
Keystone places a premium on college success. We have a full team in place to make sure your student has the counseling and education they need to succeed in the application process and the skill set they need once they're enrolled in college.
To receive a Keystone High School diploma, students need to earn a total of 21 credits between grades 9-12. Credits previously earned from another traditional school or homeschool program will transfer to Keystone based on our transfer credit policy. However, five full credits (one in each core subject area and one elective) must be earned at Keystone. Credits must be distributed as follows:
|Number of Units||Course Type|
|1||Art or Humanities|
(one must be Algebra 1 or higher)
Download more details on Keystone's Graduation Requirements and Policies.
Our Student Services Team will help you customize your student’s course selections based on:
- High school level work your student has already completed at a different high school or in a homeschool program. Learn more about transferring credits into Keystone.
- Future plans, including whether your student plans to go to college or start a career after high school.
Call us today at 1-800-255-4937.
When a student meets Keystone graduation requirements, he or she is awarded a high school diploma from Keystone—an accredited, private licensed high school!
Learn about transferring high school credits earned in another high school or homeschool program to Keystone.
- Graduation Requirements and Policies
- Transcript Request form
- Homeschool Portfolio Evaluation Request Form
- Credit Transfer Policy
- Homeschool Portfolio Credit Policy
Any student who is of compulsory age must also comply with homeschool requirements dictated by their school district. You need to check the requirement of your district to ensure the Keystone National High School program meets the district's homeschool requirements.