Who can enroll?
Keystone Credit Recovery accepts enrollments from students who meet the following requirements:
- Students must be recommended by their school counselor, principal or other authorized school official by a signature on the enrollment application.
- Our courses are designed for students who have failed a previous attempt at a course. Credit recovery units are not intended as original credit and do not re-teach content for an entire course. Students complete short-term coursework for credit, which is awarded at your school’s discretion.
- Students must submit a completed enrollment application along with the correct enrollment fee as stated on the application. Payment can be made by credit card, money order or check payable to Keystone Credit Recovery. Application forms accompanied by a credit card number and expiration date can be faxed to 1-570-784-2129.
Here’s How to Enroll
Getting back on track is easy with Keystone Credit Recovery and you can enroll anytime. Just follow the steps below or download your free Enrollment Packet.
- Select the course(s) you need from our course catalog.
- Download and complete the enrollment form, including payment information.
- If paying by check or money order, mail the enrollment packet and payment to:
- Keystone Credit Recovery
- 920 Central Road
- Bloomsburg, PA 17815
If paying by credit card, fax, scan or email the enrollment packet to:
- Fax: 1.570.784.2129
- Scan/Email: email@example.com
To expedite enrollment, please scan and email completed enrollment documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect After You Enroll
Enrollment applications are processed within one business day. Applications must have a school official's signature and must be accompanied by the correct payment. Incomplete applications will be returned to sender.
Students enrolling in online courses will receive an email within one business day with instructions on how to access their courses. All course materials are available online*; there are no printed materials.
*For some English courses students are required to obtain a novel. Please refer to the course catalog for any course materials requirements.
Our online credit recovery courses are designed to work with modern browsers and operating systems. View our FAQs for additional details about operating systems and browsers that are compatible with our courses.
Students can expect to receive their correspondence course materials via first class USPS within 7-10 days of Keystone's receipt of their application. Express mail can be requested for an additional charge and should arrive in 2-3 days. Schools may elect to have all materials mailed directly to the school rather than directly to students.
Correspondence course packages contain:
- All materials students need to successfully complete their program of study
- Explicit directions and instructions designed specifically for a successful self-directed, independent study experience
- A six-week return due date clearly displayed on the front cover of each subject extension
- A return-shipping envelope designed specifically for the U.S. Postal System
- Detailed mailing instructions
- Rules and regulations that must be followed to ensure student success
Contact Us and Learn More