Results From the Keystone Science Fair
Inspired by the first annual Google Science Fair, we at Keystone encouraged our students to participate and also chose to run a parallel competition just for Keystone students.
Students met in Elluminate sessions to learn about the rules and format of the contest and for a review of the scientific method. Students worked independently on their investigation of choice and we are proud to share with you the top four entries in hopes that it will inspire others to participate next year.
We invite you to view the winning presentations below, and join us in congratulating the outstanding students who participated!
Grand Prize - Michelle Marie Prieto, Tania Guy Pownall, and Konatsu Furuya
The Effects of Neutral Substances on Acidic Solutions (.pptx)
Runners-Up - Shuhei Furuya and Mikyla Pownall
The Effect of Acid on the Buffer Capacity of Different Bodies of Water (.pptx)
Runner-Up - Victoria Cochrane
What Kind of Water is Best for Preserving Plant Materials (.pptx)
Runner-Up - Annabel Lee MacAilein
The Effects of Meditation (.ppt)
Recent Blog Posts
- Results From the Keystone Science Fair
- Vote For Your Favorite Google Doodle!
- Announcing Keystone's Participation in the Doodle 4 Google Contest!
- Parent Meetings on February 15th & 17th - Social Networking and Your Teenager
- Guidance Webinar on February 8th, AP Exam Registration - Mandatory for All AP Students