Parent Meetings on February 15th & 17th - Social Networking and Your Teenager
Social Networking is everywhere these days and chances are that your teenager is either using it or wants to use it. In this webinar we will talk about what Social Networking is, the benefits of students belonging to these sites as well as potential drawbacks.
In addition, we will give you some safety tips for keeping your teens safe while using this important tool. Keystone's Manager of Social Media, Scott Holm will be joining us for this meeting.
I am looking forward to these meetings, and I hope to see you there!
Parent Meeting: Social Networking and Your Teenager
When: Tuesday, February 15th at 7pm Eastern/4pm Pacific (International Times Here)
When: Thursday, February 17th at 5pm Eastern/2pm Pacific (International Times Here)
Location: Please check your email or the "Community" tab in Blackboard for the link, or contact Student Services at 1-800-255-4937
Other Important Information
We host our meetings in Elluminate. Configure your computer ahead of time and avoid any technical issues at the time of the meeting.
Please plan on arriving at least 10 minutes before the start of the each meeting to make sure your audio is set up. Your computer will need speakers and if possible a microphone in case you would like to speak. Microphones are not required.
If you have problems logging on to the Elluminate session, please call 866-388-8674 and select option 2 for Technical Support.
- **All meeting recordings will be posted in the Guidance Services class on Blackboard once they are complete or you can email us for the recording if you are unable to attend.**
Recent Blog Posts
- Results From the Keystone Science Fair
- Vote For Your Favorite Google Doodle!
- Announcing Keystone's Participation in the Doodle 4 Google Contest!
- Parent Meetings on February 15th & 17th - Social Networking and Your Teenager
- Guidance Webinar on February 8th, AP Exam Registration - Mandatory for All AP Students